Thursday 15 March 2018

Be Happy Where You Are....

Its been 1 month since I've moved into my new house in  Saket. I joind a job in Gurgaon. And its my 9 Hrs Job following the daily routine home to office and office to home. In my office there is some program for new employees is going on. Today was the 2nd day and it was quite nice.

I'm staying nearby a University. So today I though let have a walk today towards the University Premises. After I came from office I quickly got ready to go there in the University. It is open or everyone for Running and Walking.

While entering at the gate, I plugged my Earphones and started walking. University premises is very clean and green. It was very refreshing after spending a long day in the office.

At some distance I heard some birds sounds. There were different kind of sounds of Birds. I like birds and there voice too. I stopped the music which was playing in my phone and started watching the birds chattering and flying here and there from one tree to another.

I felt so relaxed after a long time. I stared Running for some time. Sound of Peacock was inspiring me to run more and spend more time with them.

It was a nice time I spent with the Birds, Nature and myself. Sometimes it is not required to go on a hill station or a beach to enjoy the Nature there are many natural places and things are available around us.

We just need to find it and enjoy. It can be a Park near to your house or  a street may be or your own roof top. Just be happy where you are, don't wait if you want to enjoy yourself and want to recharge.


Go Crazy!!! Go Wonderer!!!



1 comment: